Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jinger's Card Challenge

Hey Everyone!

News through the grapevine is that Provo Craft is releasing a new product- Yudu Cardshop. It can screen print cards and so forth. Jinger will be doing the launch on HSN January 20th.

So, Jinger had a contest for all Cricut lovers. The contest is to create a card using either the Don Juan, Winter Lace, and or Wall Decor, and incorporate a product from Anna Griffin. I decided to participate, only because I love a good challenge.

I used the Wall Decor cartridge to cut out all of the heart shapes and the key, and two pieces of paper from the Anna Griffin Valentino collection. Of course I had to do a step card, becaue I LOVE these cards, I think they are very unique!


I also used some valentine stamps- the cute love bugs, the 'love' phrase and 'be mine' phrase. I used pop dots on the love bugs to give it some deminsion. I used my NEW Copic markers to color in the bugs and the love phrase. I sure do have a lot to learn with those things...


This is the inside of the card. I found this little bug stamp and had to use it- isn't he too cute!






These last two pictures are just closer up to show some of the details. I'm so sorry about the blurry-ness, I REALLY need to invest in a new camera (I'm kinda embarresed).


One final look! Oh- and if I win the challenge, if Jinger and her team pick me, I win the new Yudu product and the new Anna Griffin prodct!!! Wish me luck and thanks for lookin'!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

--Ash

1 comment:

  1. Your Side Step is so pretty!! I love all your details!
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete