Sunday, January 9, 2011

Exciting News!!!!

I am so excited that I get to go to the Dallas Cricut Swarm!!! YAY!!! The event is March 18-20 in Frisco, about 20-25 minutes from my house. I am so excited! On the circle forum, people from the area are going to meet up and sit together for the weekend. This will be nice, so I can meet some local scrappers. I hope to start going to crops again.

One thing that everyone does is make a 3x3 "calling card" to hand out to everyone there. I am already obsessing over this! I plan on making 100 to pass out and use for the door prize drawings. I've been trying to come up with an idea, but I have to remember, I need to make 100 of these so I can't over do them like I do my other projects. Stay tuned for my calling card plan...

If you are getting to go, please let me know! Here is a link to the event if you would like more information.

http://creativecritterzevents.homestead.com/tx-cricut-stampede.html

Happy cricuting!

--Ash

1 comment: