Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Been A While....

It's been a while since I posted anything on my blog, and to be honest I haven't even been in my scrap room much. This time of the year can get hectic and we all know how time flies when your having fun! I promise I will be posting some fun Christmas projects soon. In the mean time, I have a confession...

I sent back my Cricut Imagine. GASP!!!! Yes, I did. I was constantly frustrated with that machine. I said all a long that my Expression and my Gypsy have my heart won and it would take one heck of a machine to replace them, and well, why the Imagine is very cool, I feel like it has a long way to go. In a year or so, when the kinks have been worked out, I will look into buying another one... But, in the mean time, it is me, my Expression and my Gypsy!

I've also purchased some new furniture/ organization pieces, and need to share with you my revamped room. I will work on getting some pictures up of it soon!

Thanks for being patient! I have missed scrappin'

Happy Scrappin and Cricuting!

***Ashley***

P.S. Did you hear that the Cricut Swarm is coming to TEXAS!?!?! I hope its the Dallas area!!

No comments:

Post a Comment